Diagrammatic representation of “human knowledge” via statistics about internet users, apps, music downloads, etc in the Globe & Mail, November 16, 2010. Includes “number of years it took to reach 50 million customers” for radio, tv, internet, ipod, Facebook.
- Out on the town, always online
- SIS Seminar Series: Smart Mobile Devices: A New Direction for Augmentative and Alternative Communication?
- Women in Digital Media conference
- LGBT Youth of Color and Mobile Media
- Article: Village Phone Program, Commodification Of Mobile Phone Set And Empowerment Of Women